Our Donor Advised Fund program offers our partners the flexibility to give wherever you want, at your own pace, while giving back to the place you call home. Unlike commercial DAF providers, our fund fees are invested in Brooklyn nonprofits working for racial justice.
Donor Advised Funds are charitable investment accounts through which your assets have the potential to grow tax-free. You name your fund and recommend grants—we manage the rest.
- Give to Any Vetted Domestic 501c3 Nonprofit
- Modest 1% Fee Goes Directly Back to Brooklyn
- Quick And Easy Account Set Up
- Manage Your Fund and Recommend Grants Online
- Minimum Initial Contribution Of $5,000
- Contribute to Fund Via Check, Credit Card, or Publicly Traded Securities
- Keep Your Giving Anonymous If Preferred
- Pass Your Fund on to Future Generations
Complete this online form to get started. Once approved, your Fund will be set up within a week. You will receive an immediate tax-deduction and can start making grants of $250 and above.
Contact our Donor Services team at email@example.com to learn more.