Giving for Racial Justice
Give Locally: Consider a Donation to Brooklyn Community Foundation
Please note, to meet the 2021 tax deadlines:
- All stock contribution or wire transfer requests must be submitted to Donor Services (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Thursday, December 30th at 1PM
- All donations made by check must be dated and postmarked on or before Dec 31st
You can make a one-time donation, sign up for a monthly gift , or make a gift in honor or memory of a loved one online at any time.
Find other ways to support our racial justice work in Brooklyn here!
Donor Advised Funds
- Immediate tax deduction for all fund contributions
- Flexibility to distribute donations over time
- Easy online setup and account management
- 1% administrative fee goes back to Brooklyn
To open a DAF or to make contributions to your existing fund, please contact our Donor Services team via email at email@example.com by Thursday, December 30th at 1pm. Check contributions to your fund must be dated and postmarked on or before Dec 31st.
Your Guide to Giving in Brooklyn
At Brooklyn Community Foundation, we believe that giving with intention can be bold, courageous, and strategic. If the options above don't meet your needs, please visit our guide to giving in Brooklyn, which we've put together to support our donor community: it features advice on creating a giving plan, tools to support your giving, and more!